Monday, July 03, 2006

My Future is


1. Meeting my family: Dad, Mom, Adrian and Joan.
2. Seeing Bang Tepy
3. Appointment with the head of management faculty in Ciputra University for job interview (gosh, am I gonna be a lecturer? Can a graduate from hogeschool INHolland be a lecturer?)
4. Appointment with Ms. Hergandi, Director of International Broadcasting Company in Jakarta. I am applying for a position as PR/Marketing manager.
5. Sending application to IBM Jakarta. They have an opening in marketing department.
6. Continuing my SPICE (Intellectual Capital) project in Jakarta with some researchers in Jakarta. I am probably going to conduct some researched in the field of knowledge management and Intellectual capital.
7. Going to West Sumatra to work in an International company. It is a little bit far away from home.
8. Helping my friends in Jogjakarta. They are students organizing an event to help people who are still suffering from the effect of earthquake.
9. Being a very good listener to my friends in Surabaya. (Friends, I am coming soon!!)
10. Organizing reunions: Elementary school, junior and senior high school.
11. Meeting my best, best friend: Yuniana. She is studying in Sydney. I haven’t seen her for four years.
12. Messing around with my siblings. Ha,.. ha,.. ha,.. *a huge laughter*
13. Applying for a scholarship in Australia. I really want to study Knowledge management, hm,… probably in Canberra or Perth.
14. SWIM OUTDOOR!!!
15. (it will happen next year) Climbing one or two mountains with ELVIN (am I right, phien?)
16. Going to Menado. Yes, BUNAKEN!!!
17. Finding a new church, or probably going back to my old church. Just need His guidance for doing thing.
18. Start WRITING A BOOK. (Hm,… can you do this, Nia?)
19. Develop my webdesign skill. Take a web class probably?
20. Meeting up with my cousins. Need to do this for sure!!
21. Visiting Golda in Medan: drinking Terong Belanda + Marquise juice, eating out in Medan China town (vegetarian menu) and OF COURSE going to TOBA LAKE.
22. Going to KL: meeting up my friends I met in UK, meeting Meilin and Dian, and helping my brother finding a university.
23. Taking (jazz) singing lesson
24. Taking (jazz) piano lesson
25. Using my Dutch for something: giving lessons, writing e-mails to Dutch friends, finding Dutch community nearby.
26. Learning Chinese
27. Organizing Diemerkade reunion as soon as everybody in Indonesia.
28. Tour de java: Solo, Salatiga, Semarang, Jogjakarta, Bandung.
29. Helping Bang Tepy with his thesis.
30. Joining film team led by Mr. Cheeze :P (Our next project is Christmas film)

So eat and drink and do everything else for the glory of God.
Don't do anything that causes another person to trip and fall. (1 Cor 10:31)

What's gonna happen to me in Indonesia? I don't know, yet I know for sure that whatever occurs it is always in His control. Glad to know that I am not alone.

1 Comments:

Blogger Djo said...

wow... I dont even know what to do when I got home :D. Cari kerja ygpasti, tapi ga tau dimana.... lost...

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home