Sunday, May 28, 2006

Forces of Nature

Kami umatMu rendahkan diri sujud dan berdoa Mencari wajahMu berbalik dari jalan kami yang jahat Oleh AnugrahMu ampunilah
Oleh AnugrahMu pulihkanlah

Tuhan pulihkan, Bapa pulihkan
Kembalikan bangsa kami kepadaMu
Bapa pulihkan ampunilah bangsa kami
Dan pulihkan kembali neg'ri kami

(pulihkan negri kami - nikita feat. glenn)

translation:

we are Your people, humble ourselves and pray
we seek Your face, turn from our wicked ways
through Your grace, forgive us

through Your grace, heal our land

God heal our land, Father hear our land
Bring our nation back to You
Father, please heal our nation
and forgive our land.

My condolence to all who are facing difficult time or lossing someone they love.
"Have comfort in the knowledge that sunshine will return to the lives of those who grieve"

I pray for you, from here.
I send my prayer and love to you.
May God watch over you and comfort you.

THE LORD is my Shepherd [to feed, guide, and shield me], I shall not lack. He makes me lie down in [fresh, tender] green pastures; He leads me beside the still and restful waters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home