Friday, June 30, 2006

What if my sister was murdered,..

This morning was so cold. Blame the weather man! He forecasted a nice sunny day, and this morning, a terribly cold wind woke me up. Dooh!

The chill wasn’t any going better when I had a glimpse on the morning newspaper. Two innocent girls were murdered; one is 6 – about my sister’s age - and another is 10. They have been missing since the beginning of this month. Early in the morning, or we can say late in the night, of June the 10th, these girls were playing in front of local pub. Yes, you read it correctly. PUB! These girls are stepsisters. Their parents were in the local pub, drinking alcohol (exactly) and fooling around with their pals.

In the end of having fun and partying, when their parents realized that they had children playing around outside the pub, these girls were already gone. It was a big shock for these parents, if you could trust the media, especially newspapers. I think their mother (or stepmom) didn’t even realize she had children with her. She was drunk (again, the paper wrote).

After days and days of searching, last tuesday, a mysterious person sent a letter to a Dutch newspaper office, containing a map of the location where these girls’ bodies were dumped. Strange huh? Last night, police found the bodies.

Sad.

When this morning, in the middle of cold weather, I held a newspaper in my hands, I looked to these girls’ pictures: they are innocent. How could in goodness sake a person have a courage or enough hatred to kill these innocent creatures? Why? Why did someone killed these girls? I cannot stop thinking of this.

I know, their parents were crazy too. Can you imagine a mom letting her daughters playing outside at 2 o’clock early in the morning? They suppose being in their cozy beds!

Stacey, the 6 years old girl, is about the same age as my sister. I couldn’t stop my crazy thought: what if she were my sister?

Gosh,.. we live in a cruel world!

To whom we can rely on? Ah yeah,..

Wanna read the full story? Click here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home