Friday, May 26, 2006

Ah girl - poem to a friend, a very best friend.

Background Music: Why does it hurt so bad - Whitney Houston
Time: 12.16 AM


Why does it hurt so bad
Why do I feel so sad
Thought I was over you
But I keep crying
When I don't love you
So why does it hurt so bad
I thought I had let you go
So why does it hurt me so
I gotta get you outta my head
It hurts so bad
Oh it hurts so bad baby

My life's been better
Since the day I left you boy
I must admit life's been kind to me
I went and did the things I said I would boy
I found someone who loves me for me
Haven't had much drama since the day that we split boy
My heart's never been more at ease
And when I think of all the things you put me through
Leaving you has been the best thing for me

"Never again" that's what I said to myself
I never wanna feel kind of pain again boy
Just when I think it's over
Just when I think it's through
I find myself right back in love with you

Oh why, you hurt me so bad
Bad...

***

A girl falls in love so bad. I admire her; she is faithful.
Ah girl, you are just in the wrong dimension.

A girl cries; she cries him a river.
Ah girl, he went away again.
Do you think that he would go back?

A girl questions, is that it?
Sometimes she revises her questions: is he not the one?
Ah girl, you would still have a bright future without him.

A girl asks her friend.
Her friend has been quite –ah, she must feel miserable.
Ah girl, say your prayer.

A girl is bewildered.
What should I do, she once asked.
Ah girl, cast your anxiety on your Daddy.
Ah girl,..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home