Thursday, May 25, 2006

Finally,..

Ho,..
Finally I cannot hide this anymore.
I can't!

I think I have to confess, everything.
Yes, everything, Nia!
Sorry, I have been hiding something from you.
Sorry.

I just needed my own space
so-called privacy.
Yet, sooner or later, I reckon everybody will find out.
Thus, it is better that I admit everything now.

Once again, I am sorry.
Would you forgive me?
.
.
.
.
.
Hueee,..
what have you been thinking of?
hoo,.. don't judge me too quickly?
Don't think anything nasty, peepz!!! :P

I have another blog,..
this is only for Indonesian readers,...
but don't worry not-Indonesian readers,... you don't miss out anything.
This blog is mostly full of jokes, my crazy thoughts,..
just the real me,..
but,.. I will not forget this one,.. :)

Thus,.. Indo peepz,.. here it is
http://me-nie.blogspot.com



enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home