Thursday, November 04, 2004

Indonesia, I'm in love [3rd - final]

Thus, how could we be together again?
Evaluation.
It was the only thing that we did.

Apart from it, I’d one time been overwhelmed with what we normally called ‘guilty feeling’ and ‘unconfident’.
I felt guilty that I didn’t love him as he did; I’d never realized how he cared about me. In the end, as many people did, I said to myself “I wish I could turn back the time.”

I also felt unconfident.
I was only less then two weeks in Indonesia, and since my grandpa was really and then he passed away, I didn’t have a lot of time with Stefy. We just called in the middle of the night for a few hours, and sometimes if he had time, he would pick me up from some places, or we would go somewhere together, only for a while. It wasn’t enough at all to know what had happened with him and his life lately.
Did he have another girl? Did he fancy anyone? Had he ever fancied anyone else?
After all storms in my heart, I encouraged myself to ask him about our relationship.

We started first to analyze what had happened lately, what we thought about everything and what we expected if we would be together again.

>> (imagine it as a fast-forward button)

“So, the conclusion is,..”
It was my way to ask him what he actually wanted. In our conversation, we both said about what we liked and we didn’t about each other. He said that he did actually meet someone, but he felt that she wasn’t me. I did the same too. When I was in England, I met a totally cute Chinese-British guy, in the end of the day I also realized that he couldn’t replace Stefy.
“Hm,.. ya,.. let’s we try again!”
It was what he said!

I was the luckiest girl in the world. (oh,.. it is such a soap opera,.. hiks hiks,..!)

Is there anything better that could happen in my life?
I bet not, if it is qua relationship and finding a soulmate.

I hope this article will always remind me when I have fight with Stefy, as I had last week (it is the reason why I just wrote an article about Stefy now), that I was really happy to have him back.

God, thank you!
You plan good things for us (Jeremiah 29:11)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home