Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Before and After

Thus, finally you know the biggest secret of me.
If you feel that you know me well but you don't know this story, I think it is because I was too clever to hide it. I think I could be a celebrity or the next J.Lo one day :P
But anyway,.. at this time, I want to share the story behind that tragedy. If you've read the story, but you are still curious, you would definately be interested with this one. It is like buying a original DVD, you watch the film and you get bonus materials in which 'the making of' or 'the story behind' is included.

Before the tragedy happened, I prayed to God about one thing.
One thing that was in my mind,
about Stefy.

At that year, 2001, we just built our relationship. However, in the last grade of high school, he seemed different; not personally towards me, but more about his attitudes, beliefs and lifestyle. I didn't blame anyone, not even his classmates, which actually could be seen as one of the 'lighter'. No,.. I wouldn't blame anyone.
I knew that it was because he walked away from God.
He was not in His paths. He chose his own paths.

He didn't bother any spiritualy matters, even he did, he did it for formality.

No, it was not his fault either. It was just because there are actually two things that sit in our life, flesh and spirit. The spirit that God has given is indeed powerful, but our flesh is really weak.

I had prayed for him, day and night. I prayed so that his spiritual condition would be healed; I prayed for his relation with God. I also always encouraged him to pray at night, to have his still time and many more.

Until one day, I, kindof, gave up. I asked God what I should actually do.
My best friend came to me at some point, and I shared my problem.
At the end, I said something like this "Fat (his name Yosafat), I think I should suffer or be in a bad condition so that Stefy could be awakened. If I suffered he would definately pray for me, and hopefully his relation with God will be better. I think I should get a sickness or something."
He just laughed, and said "Fool you! it's strange!"

And everything happened,.. suddenly just like that!!!

Strange huh?!
I couldn't believe either.
If you ask what happened next,.. I couldn't specifically answer.
I reckon that Stefy indeed found God's way back, but he wasn't stable
As he is now.
I still pray for him.
He knows indeed that God exists, but he hasn't throughly experienced God existence in his life; he hasn't experienced falling in love with God.

Point to pray: please pray for him and also for me so that I can encourage him and God will use me and his friends to bring him closer to God. Thx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home