Thursday, November 04, 2004

Indonesia, I'm in love [2nd]

Back to my adventure in Surabaya.

Since the request is to tell what happened so that I could turn to Stefy again, I would tell you directly what happened in my second day in Surabaya.

I made a conspiracy with my mom (what a cool mom I have!)
My mom called Stefy, telling him that I gave him some stuffs via my friends who came back to Indonesia, thus my mom told him that she wanted to drop by to his house to give the stuffs. In this case, I would go to his house and surprise him.
In the end, it appeared that Stefy would go to MY HOUSE, to take the stuffs.
My goodness!

I couldn’t explain what I felt when my mom told me he wanted to go to my house.
I was speechless.
My heart was bumping so fast, as it was in the first time I felt in love with him.
Hehe,.. did it sound bullshit? But I promise you, it was true.
I was having my dinner at that time, around 6- ish, and he would come on 7 ish. I looked the clock every five minutes, making sure it wasn’t 7 o’clock yet.

Teng tong teng tong (let’s imagine that it is my doorbell)

I knew it was him. I just knew it.
My mom went outside to open the door while I prepared my heart.

My mom went inside the dining room, telling me that Stefy was there.
I wasn’t ready,.. I wasn’t ready!

“Stefy, here, I will introduce you to someone” said my mom, right before I walked into the living room.

“Hi!” I said while I was holding my glass of water to release my nerves.
He stunned.
He didn’t move, he stared at me and he, again, stunned.
I turned back to the dining room, with an excuse to put back my glass; however I was just too nervous to meet him.
“Oh no, he is there. He is real!!” I said in my heart, and probably mumbled too.

I sat on a sofa, opposite his.
“Hi! Sorry that I didn’t tell you that I was about to go back to Indonesia.” I broke the silence.He just smiled and nodded his head. He was speechless as well.
We spent the next 5-10 minutes talking totally useless things and made observations about each other, with our looks.

At the end of the night, after he spent the next few hours in my home, I felt really guilty and confused.
First, I felt guilty because I knew that he still loved me; he loved me as he used to. I felt that I didn’t deserve it. Second, I was really confused because I indeed had the feeling, the ‘fall in love’ feeling, yet, I wasn’t sure. Is it just a temporary feeling, because he was here? Is it just a passion and happiness to have a REAL boyfriend, after having two years long distance relationship?, I asked my self.

In the end, I closed my day with a prayer, God, let Your will be done. Not my will, but Yours!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home