Wednesday, November 03, 2004

My Blog Re-launch!

Apparantely most of you have seen my new 'house-style'!
I believe so.
I change most of my profiles, settings and I (will) change the background as well.
You could see obviously that my website is, now, called Free Prayer.

Why?
Maybe some of you will say, oh, Nia just tried to boost her spiritual life
or other would say that I am hypocrite.
That's fine, but for me personally, I have another reason.

Last week, I read my devotional reading in the morning, and then I found the topic that day was really interesting, about free prayer. Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance. —Ephesians 6:18

My first idea of making this blogger was to share my experiences. If, then, someone feel similar feeling, or something similar happened in their life, they could share it to me; hopefully I could help them and give them solutions. Other words, I wanted to help people; I wanted to be meaningful to somebody.

Unfortunately, it happened that I was the one who complained about everything bad in the world, asking for prayer and in the end you might be bothered with my foolness.

God spoke to me at some point. He taught me that maybe we couldn't do a lot of things for people, maybe we are 'useless' for somebody, but we can give them to God; we can uphold them in our prayers.

Therefore I changed most of my 'house-style'.

Fron now on, if you have something to be prayed, you need supports, prayers or anything, just e-mail me, send me sms (for you who know my numbers) and I will definately pray for you. You don't have to mention your problems, but I will just pray for you. I will remember you in my prayer (that said Paul in most of his letters).

God bless you, friends

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home