Thursday, August 26, 2004

who is Jesus?

Have you seen the new documentary film, super size me, which tells about Americans eating behaviour?
I have.

Do you think it makes sense when I cried while I was watching that film?
I did.

When Morgan Spurlock did a research to measure the popularity of McDonald by attending an elementary school, he showed children some pictures and asked who is in the picture. He showed the picture of Jesus Christ, and do you know how many children could answer it? NONE! Even one of them said that it was George W. Bush. While Morgan showed Ronald McDonald's picture, every single child knew the answer. How pathetic is that???

Do the children suppose to know who had created them? who had created the whole world? But they didn't. I was crying. I felt really sorry about the whole concept of hedonism.

On the other hand, I felt quite happy this morning. I read newspaper that Ducth governments at this moment try to put 'God' back to education. It will be obligated to 'introduce' religion and God to students in every school/institution in the Netherlands. They do this because Netherlands used to be a catholic country. Now, they will put back that image and remain as a religious country (even they are actually not, yet). This news relieves me, at least.

Praise the Lord! He will reveals himself, in his ways.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't be stupid !!! religion is the most harmful thing... you can see in one of the biggest religion country (your home country). People can be provocated easily in the matter of religion, so that they fight for that religion. ;)

12:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't be stupid !!! religion is the most harmful thing... you can see in one of the biggest religion country (your home country). People can be provocated easily in the matter of religion, so that they fight for that religion. ;)

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home