Sunday, September 10, 2006

Off you go,..

My dream comes true.
Yes, indeed.

My prayer has been answered and tomorrow I am going to reach my dream.
If you know me well, and have heard my dreams, yes, tomorrow I am going to meet my dream.
I am going to a place that,.. hm,.. might be the one God wants me to stay or work.

It is not a nice place full with stores or many glamorous things.
It is not a place that fulfils, probably, your dreams - a sweet dream.
It is a place where you give and try to fulfil other people's dreams.
It is a place where you are probably the fulfilled dream for other people.

Please pray for me.
I hope this place has a good internet connection so that I can update you with the latest thing.
I am leaving tomorrow (11th Sept)

Thanks, friends

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home