Sunday, September 10, 2006

10 things I remember about God

There are thousands or probably millions or billions things I have in my thoughts about God: how God He has been, how He has saved me, and many different things. In this post, I try to capture these moments and make the Top-10 version out of those.

10. I have met such a wonderful boy in the second grade of senior high school who finally became my boyfriend, up till now.

9. I graduated from Senior High School and then was able to continue my study in the Netherlands.

8. I found a permanent, qualified, part-time job in my first year while many of my friends still wandered around looking for the right job. In this place I got trained and I could also improve my Dutch by practicing with customers and my colleagues.

7. I was able to go to United Kingdom: the place I had always wanted to visit. It was like a dream came true! If it was not because of God, I wouldn’t be the person who got chosen to go to UK.

6. I had such an amazing long distance. I always said to Stefy, this relationship is a proof how good our God is.

5. I had a wonderful internship. The working place turned out to be the second home I had in the Netherlands of which I found joy, happiness, and family.

4. I am here in Indonesia. I thank Him over and over again for this miraculous thing. When I stopped dreaming to go back to Indonesia, be with my family, friends and Stefy, He gave me hope and made it true.

3. I am now with Stefy again and our relationship is very okay. Have I thanked Him sufficiently for this cool thing? No,.. it would never be enough!

2. I had a little baby sister and who now turns to be a wonderful cheerful little sister. When I was a teenager and didn’t expect to have another spouse, my mom got barren. Then, when everybody said that the baby was a boy, I was the only one saying it was a girl. And it was a girl!

1. I can never stop thanking Him for who I am now: saved, blessed and happy. I am joyful with who I am, what I am doing and what I am about to do in the near future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home