Saturday, July 15, 2006

Breaking News

13 July 2006
Pathe Arena was the witness of my happiness, relief and excitement. From now on, the world can call me the Bachelor of Communication Management.

On this day, many things occured. Started in the morning, I had to say goodbye to my bike, the one I bought with my own money, the one I loved and I used very much, and handed it over to Elvin. ("Phien, it is your task to take care of my 'Shrek' - I called it 'Shrek' because it is green and ugly - yet it is so lovely).

Late in the afternoon, when I got myself ready, Daniel said something very nasty. If I think of it again, it wasn't that bad, yet, I was probably too tired and sensitive for a nasty, corny joke. I got angry, even cried. Ah yeah, my housemates just teased me before giving me a very nice present I have been wanting to buy for a LONG time - the Message Bible.

In the evening was the graduation ceremony continued with Prom Night. A bit cheezy, tho but it was fun. I confessed, it was the very first time, in the Netherlands, I went to a real party, doing party stuffs: drinking cocktails, queing in an unhealthy snackbar for pizzas and french fries, and going for very late with a night bus. I enjoyed it. I normally don't like this, but it appeared to be fun.

Early in the morning, I had a resolution: I wanted to do something I have never done before in the Netherlands, so that I could remember my last day. First thought was smoking, yet it appeared not to be a good idea at all: unhealthy, addiction and bad image. Second thought was getting drunk (what I knew, gradutaion has to be celebrated with drinks; thus drink till you drop). This idea was even worse because I would be flying the next morning. I left HMH building with a little bit of disappointment. I didn't do anything special (hm,... apart from the basic salsa dance I showed off to Golda).

When we left in the afternoon, the weather was so warm, humid. Unfortunately, since I lived in the Netherlands, the weather was very unpredictable. In the evening, it was VERY cold. I went home, wearing nothing but sleeveless, chinese sackdress. Very cold. Then, like in a comic, a lamp appeared above my head. "I have never done this before"

I grinned. In the middle of a dark, cold night, instead of groaning and grumbling, I was cheering. I jumped and smiled, jumped and screamed, jumped and smiled again.

With the night bus, I went home, feeling cold. I was home, still packing and cleaning my room, and finally I managed to sleep for two hours.

14 July 2006
To wake up early in the morning was not as bad as to say goodbye to the Netherlands, especially to my housemates. My lovely housmates were waving me off in Schiphol. When Daniel and Golda had to leave earlier, I gave them hugs, saying some nice words. I didn't cry, not even a drop. Then, Daniel approached me again, saying things, wished me luck, and hugged me. My tears started to appear; yet I managed to get hold on that.

Anita and Ardy, plus a guest, Mas Tiki, waved me off for the very last time. I just gave Ardy and Anita hugs and waved. I felt sad, but didn't cry. They had to stop at the border because the officer didn't let non-passengers to cross that border. I was queeing, and starting to feel the sadness when I saw Ardy and Anita appeared behind me. I bursted to tears.

On the airplane, I didn't feel better. As the plane took off, I realized that I won't be in Schiphol again, for an indefinite time. Corinne Bailey Ray played her music. As I listened to her, my tears fell down again. I remembered my housemates.

Trying to sleep, but I couldn't.
Thus, what I did in my 14 hours flight was doing nothing but keep switching the channels, going to the rest room over and over again, and staring at the window.

15 July 2006
I am still struggling with the boredom of waiting 8 hours for my next flight. if you read this, please send me sms or something to cheer me up :P I went on a city tour this morning, but it just took up 2 hours of my time. I, now, still need to wait for 3 hours. Oh, God, be merciful to me.

Ah yeah, I just chatted with a nice old chap who is going to China. Hopefully there will be more persons sitting next to me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

nie.. blog asap yaaa.... wanna hear ur news nihh..

6:42 PM  
Blogger ardy said...

Huaaaaa.. :)

miss u :p susah kan gak ada ardy
wekekekekke :p

6:41 AM  
Blogger Oma Nia said...

teman2 saya kangen jugaa. ayo balik indo buruan,.. ardy, balik!!!!

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home