Tuesday, April 25, 2006

What is love?

Love is my Mom,
when I throw a Kerokeropi (Japanase character - a green froggy with BIG eyes) hairclip, a present from my mom, when I was furious to my mom. She forgave me.

Love is Anita,
when I fell off from the bike, early in the morning, and I got home bleeding. I woke her up to ask for help and she voluntarily woke up and helped me.

Love is my Dad,

when he cried out to God not knowing what he had done wrong of not being able to support her (lovely) daughter’s study sufficiently.


Love is Stefy,
when I said “I have been angry a lot more than you. Okay, let’s count how many times I have been angry at you in these past five years!” (info: I was upset because Stefy hardly gets angry at me, silly, huh?!) and he answered “I never count them and I don’t want to remember any. What I remember is I love you.


Love is Ulma,

when she brought me Vegetarian Martabak (Indonesian Omelet), Oranges, and Albert Heijn (gezond) Vegetarian Sandwiches when I was ill and couldn’t eat any tasteless food. (Hu, Nia, you are so spoiled!!hehehe)

Love is God.
When He laid down His life for me, when I was still sinner (tho I am still one); I am freed! And He even calls me His friends, His colleagues. Yipee,…!!

What is LOVE to you?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sist, for me, this is LOVE : not that we loved God, but that HE loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins (I John 4:10).

3:05 PM  
Blogger Oma Nia said...

Iya,.. benar sekali!!! What a previlege for us to know this. :) GBU

3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love is forgiven :)

kemampuan untuk memaafkan semua kesalahan orang yang kita cintai

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home