Saturday, April 01, 2006

Ah,..

After these sleepless nights, these hate-love fighting sections, after phone calls, miscalls and SMS,.. I realize one thing, ONE important thing.

Ah, I have forgotten my Daddy, my JC.
I haven’t talked to Him for a while.
Hm,.. I actually talked, I prayed
I read the Bible.
Yet,.. it was just a ritual.
I haven’t really taken a time, to pray, to experience His presence in my life and chat with Him, for a while.

Ah, I hated when Stefy didn’t reply my SMS,
…or the fact that we are so far away that we cannot meet.
I hated it so much.
I hated so much when I expected Stefy to reply my SMS, but he didn’t.
I kept on waiting, without knowing what happened with him.

It happened, too, with another friend of mine.

Once, she disappeared.
I couldn’t reach her. She didn’t reply my SMS.
She was gone!
I was worried, afraid, not knowing what happened with her.
(thankfully in the end I could meet her, she way okay :) )

Ah, I hate the feeling.

During these last two days, God, kind of, reminded me that He has been waiting to talk to me.
He misses me so much that He wants to talk to me, listen to my prayer and to have a nice conversation.

Ah,..I have been very busy with my dissertation.
I neglected Him.

Ah,..God, forgive me.
I reckon I know how you might feel when I didn’t talk to you.


The good thing is that while I will get angry or disappointed when I have to wait
My God is very patient.
He is waiting for me to come back.

Ah,.. I think I am going to shut down my laptop
And read my Bible now
Before I rest.


Have you talked to Him lately?

Joel 2 : 12 - 13

But there's also this, it's not too late--

GOD's personal Message!-

"Come back to me and really mean it!"

Come back to GOD, your God.

And here's why: God is kind and merciful.

He takes a deep breath, puts up with a lot,

This most patient God, extravagant in love,

always ready to cancel catastrophe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home