Thursday, March 30, 2006

Letter from today's headline

Dear Stefy,

I ruined everything, did I?
Ah yeah,.. like you don't know me.
I was preparing everything, nicely and neatly; yet I ruined it.

Ah, I blamed you.
Are you still feeling guilty?
Hm,.. you shouldn't.
I reckon it was just me being such a loser.

I told Golda, just now
"Gol, I am strange, ya know?"
"I was furious with Stefy. I didn't even want to answer his phone and now I am feeling guilty because he feels guilty."
What should I do?

I don't even know my own feeling.
Furious, anger, sad, disappointment, or just miss?
Yeah,.. probably it. I miss you.

Everything is related.
I miss you so much and I hate that I cannot meet you today.
You did not call either.
It made me even furious because I miss you.
I was disappointed because you didn't keep your promise
and acted like you didn't care about today
like we could meet each other everyday and payback our absence today.

Ah yeah,.. missing.

Nita said "Think positively, next year you wil celebrate this day with him, in Indonesia, together."

It is true.

Stef, I don't know why we often face problems during our anniversary.
I just realized, that probably God gives us graduation exam
to enter the next level.

Are we going to pass this exam?
I hope we are.

Call me
or send me SMS as soon as you feel better.
Sorry to make you feel guilty.

FYI, I am not angry anymore
Golda cheered me up today,.. the whole day
(Golda, sorry for being my victim today)

Love you,

Nia,
29th March 2006, 23:21


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always screwed up on my anniversary too :p

Oh well, I guess we just wants everything to be Tip Top Perfect, and push everything off the limit.

Dont try too hard, anniversary doesnt always mean celebration.. :)

it's just a day to remind you, how much you love him..

*and how much he can be annoying, naggy, and spoiled :p

happy anniversary ;)

7:12 AM  
Blogger Oma Nia said...

Waw,.. phien,.. thx banget!! ur comment was such a wake up call. :( yeah,.. i know,.. i think i should take it less serious. I think I just miss him :P

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home