Thursday, March 30, 2006

10 Things I hate about You à la Nia

I hate the way you talk to me when you are tired or someone else around you,

and the fact that you are miles away.

I hate the way you not replying my SMS when I really expect it,

I hate it when you not being serious when you actually have to.

I hate how you can sometimes know exactly what I wanna say or feel,

and the way you can read my mind.

I hate you so much it makes me sad,

it even makes me cannot sleep at night, last night.

I hate the way you're always right,

I hate it when you never get angry.

I hate it when you, then, can make me laugh,

even worse when you make me cry.

I hate it because you're not around,

and the fact that you sometimes didn't keep your promise.

But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you,

not even close!

not even a little bit!

not even at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home