Thursday, March 02, 2006

I miss you more

Cause I’ve been away too long
and every day I missed you more.
You look like you did before,
only prettier
Every day I love you more
I love you more...

(by Racoon - Love you more)


Before I fell asleep, last night, I accidentally listened to this song.
I suddenly recall my long distance relationship.
Hm,.. yeah,.. i have been away too long.

I hope, when I go back to Surabaya on July, someone will sing this song for me :)

(Stef, I would actually like to sing it for you, but there is
a text "...only prettier" in it, which doesn't fit when I sing it for you.
So you better sing it for me. Okay? :P)

Note for Ega: sing it for Neni! hhehehhe :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Lembayung Malak said...

Terus, SIAPA yang mau aku NYANYIKAN LAGU INI, ya???
T.T

Hikz!
HiKz...
Mungkin aku akan menyambutmu di bandara dengan lambaian tangan dan tarian terindahku, menyambut kedatanganmu... tapi aku enggak bisa nyanyi buat siapa2, karna aku belum punya siapa2...

Eit! Wait a Minute! Wait A minute!
Mamaku mau kali, ya, aku nyanyikan lagu ini...
Huu...
Mama, i luv u, mA...

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home