Tuesday, March 28, 2006

A letter from the past

I don’t know what I should write, but I’ll try y best, Ok?!

Time flies, doesn’t it? I still remember when we first started our second grade senior high school. Fewh,.. and now we are already graduated, and we will say goodbye to each other (it is very sad).

Although it is sad that we will be separated, I am also very happy that I have known a girl like you: cheerful, noisy, have a great vision, but also like to sleep and eat like a king-kong (heheh) and many more.

I am not only happy; yet I am very proud and thankful to God for His gift to me, which is “you”. I believe that you are the greatest gift that I have ever received. So I am very glad to have a person like you.

Hm,.. honestly, I had never imagined to have a girlfriend, this soon, but God provided. During our relationship, I sometimes felt, “Poor Nia, she has a boyfriend like me, who doesn’t really show his attention to her.” However, we have been through it, through all the good things and bad things.

But, I have received a lot of meaningful and useful things from you during our relationship, and I hope you too. When I wrote this, I felt very sad, “why do we have to go through this? Why do you have to go to the Netherlands?” But yeah,.. I know these are our ways. I know you have always been wanted to go there, so do your best and do not ever disappoint me, ehehhe. But seriously, I know that we can go through these,.. but sometimes I doubt, too, he he he just kidding!

Yeah, I know it is hard, but I am sure that God will make a way and I am sure everything is going to be fine. Oh yeah, I also want to say sorry to you; sorry for every mistakes I have done, from the tiniest mistake to the hugest. From the first time we fought because when I was badly ill, yet I still played football, until the latest fight when I told you I would be home around 3 o’clock, yet I was home very late.

And also thank you that you would comprehend me and also forgive me, especially when I was being such a weirdo last few months, around March ‘till May. Thank you very much that you could understand me at those times. Yet, the most important thing is thank you for loving me.

When I wrote this (page), it was after you said that it was very difficult to depart to the Netherlands, but as I said before, everyone has her own ways, so do not be sad, ok! Coz, Each day has enough trouble of its own (matt 6:34). (heheh,.. do you remember these words?) Hm,. I don’t know what I should write,… hm,.. let me think.

Oh yeah,.. do you remember when I first held your hand. I am sure of course you still remember. It was when you had “appendices” (so to say). I remember clearly when you were in the hospital, after you told me what happened with you. I didn’t know what to say, thus I just held your hand. Maybe, at that time, because I couldn’t say it, but by holding your hand, I would say that I love you, no matter what, and I was sure that we could go through any things. Thus, every time I hold your hand, I always remember that moment. Hm,… it has always been awkward, though to recall that moment. Lately, a couple weeks before you leave to NL, every time I held your hand, I always felt bad; I was very sad every time I remembered you would leave me. It seemed very difficult to see the fact that we would be separated. But at the same time, I also thought the same thing I had thought in the hospital, “I love you and we will go through this” (READ IT OUT LOUD! Heheheh).

He,.. I also just recalled the 7th January moment. It was awful, right? Thankfully, it didn’t go through. I sometimes still couldn’t imagine saying that to you. Fewh,.. anyway, the most important thing is that we have been through it, and I thank God for it.


Ah,.. I have been writing sad things,.. stop stop. I think I will end this letter, because I don’t know what to write anymore. Yeah,.. you know, your boyfriend doesn’t have talent in writing.:)

Good luck over there and may God bless you always. And also don’t forget, God loves you, so do I. :)

Bubye, and take care, also don’t forget to eat well and take rest, especially when you are ill. Remember this, okay. And the last sentence, I love you.

Stefy, 2002

- this letter is posted in relevant to our 5th anniversary, 29th March -
p.s. stefy, i hope you are okay I post this.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

huks..
ter-ha-ru
:')

congratulations you two.. :) Gbu both ^_^

12:19 AM  
Blogger Lembayung Malak said...

ehm,stefy nulis kayak gini?
cuma NIA yang bisa buat dia nulis kayak gini....
(",)

1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home