Sunday, August 22, 2004

dear grandpa,

i know that it's been a long time I haven't see you. What kind of granddaughter I am if I didn't call you regularly and let you know how I was. But deep in my heart, I do really love and care about you.

Knowing that you were in a bad condition made me stressfully speechless. I could just lay on my couch and look to my lap top, reading every word that my mom typed through MSN messenger.

I don't think it's fair. I haven't seen you for long time and I have plan to see you next february. I've planned to do my internship in Indonesia in order to see you. I don't care about offers to do my internship in the Netherlands or any other places, I just want to be home soon. I know that your time won't be long, but why now?

But I know, what men plan is not the same as what God plans. He has plans which are beyond our imagination (Isaiah 55:8-9).

Grandpa, if I could not see you anymore, I just want to let you know that I love you. You have been so kind to me, as a grandpa who led me when I was down, who thought me accountancy in my first grade highschool and who provided abundantly my needs. Thank you for your unconditional love.

God be with you.

Love, your granddaughter,

Nia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home