Monday, January 21, 2008

Belated New Year Resolution

It is actually very late to wish "Happy New Year" to everybody. I have decided to postpone this posting because I wanted to wait for a special moment to publish this post. This time is very special, because we have just passed a normal New Year; and we are about to celebrate Chinese New Year (this is my year, mouse!!).

This post is about my NEW YEAR RESOLUTION. Very cliche, huh? This is also the special time because I have been thinking and praying about my New Year Resolution. I don't want to create one that sounds very classic, that I could never fulfill. However, I want to have one that is very personal and plausible.

I want to realize all (or, let's be realistic, most) of it by the end of 2008.

Yet, New Year Resolution is very important. Thus, this post is, too, very important, because you can help to keep me on track - remind me when I get lost. Okay?

1. Finance
  • Save 25% of my salary every month
  • Always give the tenth every month
  • Treat max. 2 people every month
  • Minimize eating out
2. Health
  • Keep eating healthy food
  • Exercise more! - Join local gym
  • Minimize eating out
3. Career
  • Have a better time management
  • Don't be late for work
  • REST!
  • Avoid stress and pressure - stay positive
  • Don't judge book by its cover
4. Beauty
  • Sleep on-time (before 11)
  • Don't put any make up on the weekend (unless there is a party/event)
  • Don't go to that skin doctor unless it is very urgent (and don't accept his treatment before asking as many questions as possible)
5. Character
  • Don't worry, be happy
  • Don't get angry (easily)
  • Open Up, Nia!
  • FORGIVE + FORGET!!
  • Courageous
6. GOD
  • Join (at least) one ministry at church
  • NEVER skip quite time
  • Read 3 - 5 Spiritual/Christian books (from cover to cover)
  • Pray for some people that I have listed
  • Pray for Stefy more often
7. Others
  • Read useful (motivation/leadership) books ( min. 3 books - from cover to cover)
  • Back to school(finger cross!!)
  • Write 2 -3 fictions
  • Speak fluent Dutch (better grammar)
Here they are! 7 promises I made in the beginning of 2008. I really long to fulfill all my promises by the end of 2008.

God, please help me! I will be lost without you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home