Friday, December 14, 2007

ill (again)

I can't recall how many times I have been ill this year, maybe more than 10?

But I did realize, this morning, that being ill is the ONLY time when I could withdraw myself from business and THINK.

...think about life

... think about my relationship with GOD

... think about what I want and I have to do next year (sort of writing New year resolution in my head)

and again (and again and again) learn to sit next to HIS feet, to listen to HIM and to DO what I suppose to do.

Being ill has always been a time of reflection, a time of withdrawal, because, otherwise, I would never rest and reflect on what I have been doing - with excuse of being too busy.

I should get used to being ill, and be thankful because I, then, have time to rest.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hehehe,.... iya nih, pola hidup + pola makan tdk sehat dan tdk teratur akhir2 ini :(
nia jg baru sakit ya :)
udh sembuh nie?
met natal ya bu :) hv a merry one! :D

Gbu :)

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home