Monday, December 24, 2007

Exclusive Interview

The Jakarta Post is one of my favorite site. Once in a couple weeks, they publish 'Weekender', a booklet that is published every weekend, which contains a lot of 'light' reading. I read the latest Weekender and came across this article about Dian Sastro.

Now, I'd like to pretend that I am somekind of 'Dian Sastro' who is interviewed by The Jakarta Post.

My childhood ambition was ...
To be an astronaut and then when I grew older I wanted to be a model (it is quite a shame to admit).

Describe yourself in three words ...
I am moody. I can easily change, just in a split second. Sometimes it is a good thing, because it shows that I can adapt to any circumstances; however it is also bad, because you can never guess what I am. I am a hard-worker. I can do whatever it takes to achieve something. And I am a people person. I love to be among people.

My best trait is ...
I'm talkative and cheerful.

And worst ...
I'm difficult to open up

I would never ....
Consider snakes or other reptiles as pets. I don't even want to see them. I also would never eat any red meat, like beef, pork, lamb and other strange animals that are prepared for meal.

I laugh at ...
Scrubs, Extravaganza, and Bo Bo Ho

And cry ...
One Chinese movie about a mom and her only son (Mama Hao?), the Notebook, A Walk to remember, Love Actually, Chicken little. Reading touching books or articles. Listening to a sad testimony (like one during Christmas service this year)

Friends say I am ...
Crazy, talkative, sometimes jayuz, moody, hardworking and a good chef ;)

I would cross town for ...
Meeting my family, especially my lil sister and of course to meet Stefy (hate being separated for 5 years). I would also cross town for Banana Chocolate crisp from Lampung. Anyone from Lampung?

My favorite place is ...
My own room in Diemerkade, the Netherlands, which I no longer possess. Currently, I like to be in my own room. For hangout, sit and chat, I like Sonnen Cafe (of course accompanied by a long glass of Caswell's ice cappuccino)

The unforgivable is ...
Backstabber! (Burn them in the sand!!) and also when someone, who declare themselves as good friends, talk about you behind your back.

I can’t live without ...
God. Yet I do need certain things to keep me breathing, such as my family, Stefy, my laptop, and Agenda (hoping to have smartphone soon)

I always have in my bag ...
Water bottle, wallet, my gold make-up bag, tissue, wet tissue, antiseptic soap, mobile phone, CDMA, Agenda and ballpoint.

I don’t understand why ...
There are still so many poor people in Indonesia, yet the number of rich people is massively increasing.

I only lie when ...
I have to, but I can't lie to some people, even when I have to, just because I love them so much that I don't want to lie to them.

I wish I could ...
Study Master Degree in United Kingdom

Favorite song ...
Moon River, Baby it's cold outside. Love Jazz and Beatles.

Favorite movie ...
Sleepless in Seattle, Crash, Notebook, Love Actually, and Usual Suspect

My biggest fear is ...
When God doesn't acknowledge me anymore and abandons me

I’m upset when ...
Someone borrow or take my things and don't inform me about that. It equals stealing. I am also very upset when I can't find what I am looking for (e.g. when I look for certain clothes to wear to the office and I can't find it)

At 40, I will be ...
Having three children and one loving husband. I will work part-time in a social institution and teach. The rest of my time I will dedicate it for my family and do ministry in the church. I will write books in my spare time. Of course, I will still be in a good shape, because I will always love sport and do food combining ;)

If I could do one thing to change the world ...
Provide free eduction for anyone in the world and provide jobs after they finish their study. This will work to reduce poverty (financial and intelligence) in this world.

The best piece of advice anyone gave me is ...
Do your best and let God do the rest

Source: http://www.thejakartapost.com/weekender/122020.asp

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

kenapa jakarta post jadi ngeluarin pertanyaan ala bulbo-nya friendster?

5:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

lol..

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home