Tuesday, January 08, 2008

After one sack of crisp

People have various ways to express anger. One will scream, another will bottle up. One will cry, another will act as nothing is wrong. One will act crazily, another will find solitude.

I never express my anger. I rather bottle it up and flush it away with one sack of crisp or other snack. This one sack of magical crisp cures my anger. At least for the next 3 - 5 minutes (or more, depend on the size of the sack), I will forget about my disappointment, anger, or other disturbing things.

Unexpectedly, as soon as I finish my last bite of crisp, the feeling comes up again. This time is usually worse.

Gosh, I am run out of crisp now. Let me get another sack of crisp, we'll see what it can do.


Mode VERY UPSET: ON

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home