Thursday, November 15, 2007

My Reflection!

What do you see when you stand in front of a mirror?
Yes, of course, reflection of your beautiful posture.

But, have you ever hated someone so bad yet in the end you realized that she was your reflection?


Let me tell you my most memorable experience.

I had a colleague whose gender is similar to mine: woman. Woman is always so talkative that it could turn her into the scariest, most bossy creature in the world. She acted so bossy to everyone in the office. She was a complainer once in a while. Anyway, I could stand that; in fact I didn't really care about her. I did my own business, she did hers. Although we occassionally worked together, we both never stabbed each other's back (so far I know).

But, her attitude was quite an issue in the office. Beyond her bossiness, she was also the person that was ALWAYS right! Every mistake or accident that happened was NEVER caused by her. However, we, all, knew that she wasn't always right.

"Oh, you should ask her for that matter because she did it."
"I didn't know about it. She supposed to know"
and other millions excuses came out from her mouth.

I heard from a colleague that she never express her anger or disappointment but she bottled everything up in her heart. She always acted as she was the kindest, never-been-angry person. However, once in a while she exploded. When she exploded, she would madly point her finger on someone else, to blame everything she had bottled up for so long.

Freak!
It must be the glance you had right now. I said that too once in a while. Until last week, when Stefy got so upset because my attitude.

"Nia, if you keep doing this, I can't stand it anymore! Why is it always so difficult for you to say what is in your heart? why is it so difficult to express how you feel, what you like and not like? It is okay if you keep everything inside and promise you won't explode, but you always bottle up everything and there would be a time, you would explode. And i don't like it!"

Crap! Shoot! *$#!*#$?! (grumbling!)

In the end, I realized that I have disliked my reflection in someone else's body.
I promise myself that I would change. I will be a different person, because I don't want to be her when I reach my 30 or 40 or ever. No, I will never that kind of person. No.

Rather, I will be a nice, loving, humble and wise lady :)

- - -
I am changing
Trying every way I can
I am changing I'll be better than I am
But I need a friend To help me start all over again
That would be just fine I know it's gonna work out this time
'Cause this time I am changing
(Jennifer Hudson - I am changing)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home