Monday, April 17, 2006

Get a grip!

Once again,..
“Get a grip, Nia!”


Have you ever been walking in a path, and you are 100% sure that you are on the right track, yet you fell or you get lost?

You must have felt very disappointed. The next thing you would do is blaming yourself for not knowing the right path. Another possibility would be blaming on someone else.

I would do the latter, I think.

I walked, and am walking, on the right path. I know that for sure.
Yet I fell.

I was very sad.
I was very disappointed that I fell, again.

Wanna know what is worst?
I had blamed God for what happened.
Bad, bad, bad, Nia!

This kindof situation has happened a couple times.
I am so glad that I am currently cured.
With “everything happens for a reason” and “nothing worth having comes easy” excuses, I rely on Him, fully.

Even more important, I know His promises never fail.

Recently, my family and I were once again had to go through similar path, uneasy path.
I didn’t understand, we didn’t understand, at all.

It seemed that we have walked on the right path. We relied on Him, fully; yet the failure came again, and again.

I was very disappointed.
Thankfully, I remembered my God. I cried out to Him, remembering His unfailing love.

Indeed, He always fulfills my needs.
Although I am in need, I never starve. I have a place to stay.

Last night, I came across a nice sentence written by C.S Lewis. He was asked, why many faithful people, Christians, who pray and commit their ways to God, also suffer, also have to go through a hardship. He surprisingly said, “Why not? They are the ones, the only, chosen ones, who can win the hardship!”

Friends, do not be afraid.

Everyone has his own load; yet God is with you.

He will NEVER leave you.

And we still have each other to support us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home