Saturday, April 08, 2006

Crash by love


It's funny, really!
I was writing about discrimination a couple days ago, and then I watched this movie.

It was very peculiar.

It was like God reminded me that all you need is LOVE.

Yesterday, with tears running down from my eyes, I recalled the book of John I read last week.

No one has seen God, ever. But if we love one another, God dwells deeply within us, and his love becomes complete in us--perfect love!

1 John 4:12

"If anyone boasts, "I love God," and goes right on hating his brother or sister, thinking nothing of it, he is a liar. If he won't love the person he can see, how can he love the God he can't see?"

1 John 4:20

I like this movie very much. When the Academy Award was held a couple weeks ago, I was very disappointed when they announced this film as the winner of the best film.

Although I didn't really like 'Brokeback mountain' (because of the Gay scene), I liked the storyline, and the settings, and OF COURSE, Heath Ledger :P. Thus, I was thinking that it would win! Yet, Crash won. I was upset, since I had not yet seen the film at that time,... and I thought,.. it must be just another commercial, drama, oscar-to-be, film. I thought,.. Ryan Philippe? then Sandra Bullock? and the "George of the Jungle" man?? Ah,.. no way,.. it must be just another silly, cheesy movie.

Now,.. i announce,.. this film is a VERY GOOD FILM!!!

It is probably too idealistic, but I think every problem in the world can just be solved by LOVE.
Don't you think so?


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeaa, Crash is a beautiful meaningful movie. It slaps us with the fact that almost everyone is rasist, even the good ones. Very smart movie.

You might like another movie called Magnolia.

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

magnolia?

Tom cruise and Nicole Kidman?
on their earlier career i mean, bukan yang agak2 xrated akhir2 ini :p

i always thought love is also the cause of the war.
nationality is talking about your love to your motherland and how you want to fight to defend your love.
male(from every species) become hostile when you touch their loved ones.

its time for human to understand deeper meaning of love. and distinguish love from obsession.

cie cie :D

5:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home