Wednesday, September 21, 2005

When I pray

Well it's another day
And I'm thinking about
Things I want to say
But my thoughts are like clouds
drifting far away
Well I admit I doubt, sometimes
That I'm on Your mind

Just another face
Looking up from the crowd
Searching for a way
To talk to You now
sometimes I feel small
in the scope of it all, and then
I'm reminded again

That the very same God
That dreamt of the ocecans
That set the stars into place
He know me by name
That the very same God
That put the world into motion
is listening today,
He hears what I say
When I pray.

Thank you for the faith
That keeps me inspired
That tells me everyday
How much You desire
Just to hear from me
I can't tell You how much that means
It's so hard to conceive

And I believe that You're with me
Lord when I'm on my knees
Your timeless mercy rescues me

by Salvador

(this song encourages me, indeed. For all of you, who are now struggling with problems - you think that God is, kind of, forgetting you - trust Him, He is still the same. His promise is alive, and it never changes. He is still the same God - yesterday, today and forever.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home