Thursday, July 07, 2005

ready to go!

Dear all,

I have all my stuff packed; I am ready to go!
Yes,..
with all the fear left behind
with bunch of hopes put in front of me
yes, I am ready, Lord!

Many things happened lately.
If, in last post, I wrote that I was a little bit dissapointed with the changes I felt
now, I feel a little bit better.
I feel, now, a true Indonesian.
I know that it is my culture: collectivism, being together and most important, we do need each other , don't we? :D

These last two days are wonderful.
Not just because I've had a great time with my family and (ehem) Mr. Weirdo.
(Special note: just got back from a dinner with Mr. Weirdo's family, ups,.. was so nice, actually, but heheh,.. nia was nervous :P)
This morning I went to Taman Dayu with my lovely sister.
Everything was really great!
Thanks Lord!

The most remarkable moment today is when I, Nita, Andhika and Mr. Weirdo spent time to read the Bible and pray for me, for my trip.
I felt that I have a second Church family here, family in Jesus Christ.
I'd missed that kind of fellowship since I left Indonesia 3 years ago. Now, I find one. Thanks Lord!

K,..
please do pray for me.

GBU too
do enjoy your (summer) holiday, spend it wisely :)

take care

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home