Thursday, July 21, 2005

Jogjakarta

Fewh,.. it is the forth city.
One hand I feel reaallly happy that it is already the forth one
but on the other hand I am really looking forward and happy with what we are about to do.

I am a little bit tired too
because yeah,.. everything is a bit heavy.
something that I've not done before: waking up early in the morning, praying, bible study and then doing activity.

Giving speech and then encouraging students are something new for me.
I have to be as a 'tutor' to the students,.. coach them about certain topic.
I feel a little bit too young for that.
hehehhe :D

I can't be long writing here,..
it is Warnet,.. a little bit expansive, too
Yet,.. i will share how happy I was this week in Solo.
I went to homeless and poor people ministry. It was really great.
I saw the true happiness in the people's eyes.

Once, I read Eph 3 about the mystery that God has given to us: the fact that we are now the chosen ones, live in Christ Jesus.
Sometimes, we don't really realize that we get that blessing.
In those homeless people's eyes,.. I saw the Joy
They were really enjoying the fellowship.
I learned a lot from them.

Now we are in Jogja,.. please do pray for us, for the coming trips.
Yet,.. don't forget to give thank to God,.. that we are now healthy.
A couple days a go,.. everybody was ill,..
Now,.. God healed us.
Thank God!

Friends, Family.. thanks for your prayer :D

Nia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home