Friday, September 02, 2005

New new,...

I am now in the Netherlands. I arrived last week safely (first without the baggages but thank God, they were sent home).

I have started school, too. It was really weird because I've been an internee for a year and now I have to be a student again.


Fewh,.. it's been a while I haven't updated this blog. Sorry my readers :P I will do it soon - as soon as I finish cleaning, unpacking, and settling in my new house.

The most important message in this e-mail is that I have a new house.

It is really God's blessing, because it was so easy and fast to find and rent this house. The process was really smooth (thank to my friend who arranged everything in the Netherlands).

It is in Diemen, nearby my university.
The address is

Diemerkade 85
1111 AE Diemen

I moved in two days ago, with some help from some friends and relatives (thank you Benji!). I, now, live with other Indonesian students - other 4 students.

The moving thing was really tiring. I think I am now an expert in moving out and in. I have been moving out and in for 8 times in these 3 years. :)

Okay,..
I just want to let you know my new address (and a little bit of sharing).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home