Tuesday, July 12, 2005

12th july

Great!
Awesome!!
hehhehe
it was so fun here.
We went to University of Indonesia (UI) to share about Discipleship and Small groups.
It was so great how we can encourage those students.

The funny thing was I'd wanted to study in UI when I was in High School. I found UI really great Uni. Yet, I went to the Netherlands. This morning, we went there, giving seminar about Discipleship. Thus, I was in UI (yipee,.. as what I dreamed :) ) and even better, i was standing in front of the class. hahahha,.. like a lecturer!! hehehhehe

This evening was raining cats and dogs,... really haard! and we stucked in the traffic jam, too. hehhehe,... really cultural experience for my dutch friends.

sorry couldn't really post a lot! anyway,.. thanks for your prayers... God bless you to in your holiday and whatever you do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home