Tuesday, May 10, 2005

20 Indication that Nia gets older

  1. Being jealous when I see married coupled - Lord, I want to get married as well! :P
  2. Single Guys Only – If I see a cute guy, the first thing I observe after his cute (attractive) face is his finger, Does he have a ring? Is he married?
  3. Choosing Mom-Bag rather than Postman Bag or Backpack
  4. Do not like too colorful motive anymore. Lately, I chose more basic colors – black, white, (light) brown, soft yellow, grey
  5. Avoiding t-shirt with motives, cartoon characters, childish motives. I would prefer shirt, blazer, Colbert, Neat trousers.
  6. Wearing jeans occasionally. Trying to wear formal dress to the office.
  7. Drinking a lot of tea and coffee. For tea, I choose herbs tea instead of fruit and normal tea, and normally I will choose for ideal weight tea (sort of slimming tea).
  8. Don’t watch teenage movies anymore – go to the bios only for good quality movies (it is also due to my financial situation)
  9. Wearing bath-suit after taking a shower (Oh, I am so old!)
  10. Willing to buy high-heels shoes (Oh, finally Nia,.. after a long time!)
  11. Wearing MAKE UP (Oh yeah,.. I do!) and wanting to but new make up equipments, new blush on, eye shadows, foundation and perfume ( Now I am being consumptive!!)
  12. Difficult to lose weight (Oh yes,… I am old!!!) thus lately I’ve been always on diet (like my mom does)
  13. Long-term plan: Buy a house – cycling around the city (Veenendaal) to stare at some cool houses, imagine that I would have one like that one day.
  14. Car – I do still fancy motorbike, or at least (Jamie Oliver) vespa, wanting to buy it one day. Yet I now have eyes on some cute cars, thinking what kind of car I want to pick up my children, for me, for my husband.
  15. 3 children only – thinking how many children I want, their names, boys or girls and their born card (it is very popular in the Netherlands to send out ‘geboorte kaart’, they are mostly really cute and creative, with poetry)
  16. Reading articles about marriage
  17. Asking my married friends about their marriage, how they met each other, their wedding party, etc.
  18. Thinking about how my wedding party would be – song, wedding dress, wedding kiss (ups,..)
  19. When I call Mr. Weirdo, I will occasionally raise a topic about getting married, but only as jokes (once or twice we did talk about it seriously).
  20. The last, but not least,… I am not tempered anymore,.. yipeee

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

humm.. kmu kebanyakan bergaul dgn org2 middle-age bgitu? hihihi.. the same symptoms also happend to me xD

5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home