Saturday, October 21, 2006

Really in town

Fewh,..
I hate to be back.
Wait! Not be back in town, yet to be back to see that my blog is such a crap! Many spams. Many people tried to burn down my blog. Hate it! Ho,.. bless you all!

Thus, now I decided to set up a new template. Not a good one, really. I just try to avoid those spammers!

Anyway, here am I. Back in Town, very brown, brownish hair (because of the sun), full of mosquito bites, and happy!! :D

I have two weeks holiday (Idul Fitri, oy!) and I will use my days as good as possible.

REQUEST!!
Friends, I would still love to read you blogs. It was my mistake not to save your blog adresses. SInce I now have a new template, I missed them all. Thus, can you please send me your blog address? thank you!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home