Monday, February 20, 2006

Homesick

Lately, I have felt a tremendous homesick feeling. I just wanna be home, as soon as possible. A friend of mine mentioned ‘winter depression’. Hm.. it could be it. I probably miss the sunshine, or even worse, I miss every single element in Indonesia. I miss my parents, my siblings, and of course I miss the one whose the picture I posted in my Friendster, heheh just for fun!

Anyway,.. since I am now sad,.. not only because of missing home, but because of many things going on in my head,.. I came up with a list of things I miss from Indonesia

  1. The sound of birds and all my dad’s pets when I woke up.
  2. My silly dog, Jack that usually wanders around doing nothing but being lazy.
  3. Becak!!!
  4. The warmth of Surabaya (I am sure I will complain again by the time I get there)
  5. The smell of food in my house after 11 o’clock
  6. Sneaking to the dining room, secretly eating some of the food that is already available in the table.
  7. Teasing my sister, Joan, sometimes seeing her upset because of me is a great fun! Hehehehh
  8. Teasing my brother, Adrian, I love this part a lot! It has been my part-time job for 16 years,.. heheheh :P
  9. Calling my friends and chatting for hours (it used to make my dad angry,.. especially during my high-school time)
  10. Going out with Bang Tepy, in the night, eating out somewhere,.. not in a fancy restaurant, but a very cheap stall, alias ngemperr!!
  11. Playing boardgames with my family, or with Bang Tepy, or play something silly with Joan and Bang Tepy.
  12. Being on the back of motorcycle (it is very sad that my mom didn’t allow me to ride a motorbike).
  13. Ordering food from abang-abang in front of my house,.. nasi goreng, tahu tek-tek, wedang ronde, bakmi goreng, pangsit mie, batagor,…! Slurup,… yum yum!!!
  14. Going shopping with my mom,.. to pasar atum! Heheheh,…
  15. Being sweat and smelly :P
  16. Having black-out,.. electricity
  17. Watching silly soap-series,.. sinetron
  18. Dining with family… watching quizzes, series, or news
  19. Doing nothing but relaxing,.. do not think about health insurance, paying rent, transportation, cleaning house, paying school fee,… thus just spend my time reading book,…
  20. Swimming outdoor,….. get tanned
  21. Cooking,… baking,….

I still can think more and more,… fewh,.. it just makes me wanna be home. Now,.. I have Michael Bubble’s song, Home, playing in my head. Oh,.. I wanna go home.

2 Comments:

Blogger Djo said...

sama niiiii!!!!!
lately, aku kangen banget pulang indo :(

7:48 PM  
Blogger Lembayung Malak said...

hem,... Sabar,ya...
Nanti kamu akan dengan bahagia mencium tanah air, menghirup udara Indo dan mengunyah permen buatan negeri ini...
AYO SEMANGAT, non !
(",)

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home