Friday, January 13, 2006

Another sleepless nite

Here I am, finally, going to sleep

I think now the audience has to applaud because I actually will sleep. Okay, probably I intend to,.. and hope to.

(Audience applauds,......"applause" plok plok plok!)

Probably before I hug my lovely cushion, turn off the light and sleep, I want to thank God for several things:

1. Encouragement He has given these last couple of days. He has been very patient and supportive. Thank you, my Daddy!
2. The lessons about prayer that I have received from my bible studies and sermons.
3. For Nita in Surabaya who has succesfully finished her dissertation.
4. For a nice encouragement from my mom.
5. For being able to eat properly, although I accidentally skipped some meals bcoz I totally forgot to eat, (Bad, huh?!) which affect on my stomach (maag).
6. Finish sending out a lot of letters to companies, for my dissertation. -> this morning
7. Company that finally called me to discuss our (me and ulma) dissertation. It is Indian company. I hope it will be something. -> this afternoon
8. Bang Tepy that now has a webcam, thus we have been having a romantic chat in Yahoo Messenger lately. heheheh :P (I think you better consider the word 'romantic' less serious, because if you knew how we describe romantic,..i think you would have another thought :P )
9. Being able to discuss spiritual stuff with Bang Tepy. God uses him to wake me up from my spiritual sleep....
10. For Ega, he has helped me with printing stuff
10. For being awake although I haven't really slept for a while.

I think I can make more points, but let me now end, because otherwise I will keep writing.

Thank's Lord!

p.s. Friends, if you can pray for my project due to Monday, it will be TOPPY :P (For DiesCom peepz, I pray for us!!)


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no fair!

how come communication student can have group for their final thesis??!!

*anak IT yg suka complain

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home