Monday, February 06, 2006

Kindergarten of God

Thousand motivations [1000 Motivations] It was my project group name. Funny, huh?

Thus, in short, my latest project was about analyzing corporate event, as a used of internal communication, in a company. We were very lucky that we could co-operate with Agilent the Netherlands. Agilent is engineering and measurement company, which used to be part of Hewlett Packard.

This project is done together with German students from University of Duisburg, thus in my group, there were three German students.

Okay,.. I would not tell you what the result of our analysis was or the process of the project group; however I will give you my testimony about how God has been very good of me; how He takes care of me.


My project group was named 1000 Motivation because the reward of this project was thousand euros. It was not about winning or losing but about group process, the report and also the presentation. My group was actually very late in finding a company for the case study. Others had found companies far before we did. One group worked together with P&G, another with BMW Mini and the rest were doing the project with cooperation of well-known companies. Thank God, He led our group to find a company, right on time (although according to me, we were waaay too late).


In the beginning, we were very driven to work in this project to get the 1000 Euro (and I think, it was the reason behind the failure of finding a company,… because we were more into the money than in to the project). However, after finding the company and getting started with analysis of the case study, we forgot the money. We were very busy. I think it was two or three weeks before the deadline, the sleepless-night period had started. (I thank you all who have accompanied me, or prayed for me during that period).

On the presentation day, everything was okay. The analysis came up very good, even the manager of Agilent who came on that day was impressed.

As you may probably guess, my group won the reward.

Seriously, I didn’t expect it AT ALL. Our “competitors” were very good, too; for instance BMW Mini, it was cool. They were like the real consultants. When our group was called, I was calculating the money for this project, being busy with myself, in the corner of the presentation room.

Another surprise was that I was chosen to win the best performance during this project. Seriously, I was speechless. For this award, I felt I did not deserve. There were many other students who were more dedicated to this project than I was.


Thus, I went home that day, with an amount of money in my wallet. I was cycling home, and then suddenly tears came up in my eyes. Lately, I have been moaning and moaning, again and again. Once again, God showed me, His glory, His mercy, His grace. He is everything to me.


Do you know what the most amazing thing in this happening is? When I counted the amount of money I received together with the amount of money I have left, it was the exact amount of money I needed at that time to pay my rent. Amazing!!!


Thus, God gives us our daily bread, not our weekly bread, monthly bread, or yearly bread. He provides what we need daily. In the Bible says (Lamentations 3:22-23) "…, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.

Dear friends, do not be worry about anything, as I am now learning not to. I am now, back again, in God’s kindergarten, learning how to NOT worry. "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus" (Philippians 4:6-7). Most importantly, St. Paul also added “do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.” (Phil 6: 34).


Thus, Join me in God’s kindergarten class Not being worried. See you then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home