Thursday, November 10, 2005

Bulletin Board

I found this Qs on Friendster. Hhehe,.. just for fun filling them in. and,.. the Qs are very mee,.. :)

1. What did you eat today?

:: Breakfast: Muesli, Lunch: Rice Crackers with Hagelslag and banana, Dinner: (maybe don't eat)

2: If you are given a chance, where would you like to study?
:: United Kingdom. Oxford maybe (cool!), but in reality, related to my study, I want to study in Denmark

3: And why is that so?
:: Hm,.. why in england? because I LOVE england. Why in Denmark? I wanna study Knowledge Management and Denmark has it.

4: How are you feeling now?
:: capek, tired, wanna sleep but I can't coz I have a meeting soon.

5: When was the last time you cried?
:: last nite, when sharing to my roommate.

6: Who is in your mind?
:: myself

7: Are you a sensitive person?
:: very much, especially lately

8: Do you wanna get married?
:: of course,..

9: Describe love.
:: beautiful,.. very!

10: What will you do after this?
:: meeting concerning my worship ministry

11: Where will you be after exam?
:: WE HAVE NO EXAM,.. yipeee

12: Who is your soul-mate?
:: apparently who is predestinied to be my soul-mate :P

13: Are you happy with your life?
:: very,.. yet not quite lately,..

14: Ever been heartbroken?
:: a couple time,.. a looong time ago

15: Current fear?
:: no money

16: Favourite stuff??
:: hm,... nothing

17: Who would you like to be like?
:: pig,.... because it can eat as much as it can without being afraid of getting fat.

18:What will you do if someone propose you now?
:: if he is the one I love, I would be veryyy flattered,.. :D

19:Where will you be standing in 10 years time?
:: location: Indonesia, maybe NOT in Surabaya, somewhere cooler (Irian, maybe?), with my happy family.

20:When was the last time you said I love you?
:: 2 days ago, on the phone

21: Last topic you studied?
:: The Theory of Human Motivation - A.H. Maslow

22:Latest facial wash you are using?
::Just water,..

23: handphone brand?
:: Sony Ericcson.

24: Honeymoon spot?
:: HAWAIII :P or Cuba, or South Africa,.. somewhere with a beach.

25: Last place you visited?
:: my work office, OMF

25: Waiting for a miracle to happen?
:: YES INDEED (please someone transfer money to my bank account :P)

26: What are you wearing now?
:: 1/2 pajama, 1/2 formal sweater

27: Feeling homesick?
:: VERY MUCH

28: Last person you kissed?
:: Hm,... my little sister

29: Do you believe in God?
:: YES

30: Song that is playing in your mind?
:: Jazz music that i listen now

31: favourite subject at school?
:: Everything taught by mark tawil (heheheh)

32: do you hate anyone?
:: No

33: last person you talked to on the phone?
:: Tamara

34: favourite ice cream flavour?
:: Bosvruchten

35: last drink you drank?
:: green tea

36: say something about yourself!
:: moody

37: say something about the guy/gal you like!
:: he is handsome (hehuheuhe.... jangan sampek dia baca ini,.. isa nangis terharu dia, wekekkeke)

38: something you like to touch?
::warm bakpao chik yen with peanut or black soy bean. inside. sluruupp,....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home