Saturday, October 22, 2005

Wanted!

I’ve been thinking of my childhood. How nice!

Playing Barbie, Cooking, or cycling in the afternoon. I had a lot of friends in my neighborhood. There must be 5-6 children.

We gathered in the afternoon, cycling around and sometimes we visited each other’s house.

I could name some of my childhood friends,…

I do really miss my childhood.

Do you have any idea why I write this?

I think it is just my crazy idea, yet I think it will be nice to keep in touch with them again.


Here are the list of wanted people, if you know them, please contact me A.S.A.P! heheheh,.. it would be really fun. :D Oh yeah, anyway, we were all in the neighborhood called ‘Simolawang baru’!

  1. Wono – he had studied in Frateran high school Surabaya.
  2. Vivin – she went to Singapore and I never heard of her again.
  3. Audrey – I wasn’t that close to her yet she was Vivin’s best friend.
  4. Liman – he was my buddy. We spent most time together. He had studied in YPPI Donokerto.


I have found the other two through ‘friendster’.

Hm,.. I don’t know what kind of information I should add. Maybe it is vague,.. but who knows,…


Oh yeah,.. I have special wanted person.

I don’t know the name

I don’t know his appearance,..

Yet it was really funny….!

When I was in the kindergarten school (YPPI Dharmahusada), he was a year older than me. Thus he was in the higher class. In the end of the day, he always picked me up, carried my bag, and took me to the bus school.

My mom told me this story. I didn’t remember this at all. My mom told me, too, that this kiddo is a doctor’s son. Heheeh,.. vagueee,…!!! Yet, it might be fun if someone accidentally read my blog and,.. tam taraaaaammm,.. he was the one. Heheheh just want to know who he is.

Okay,.. ready for bed!

Please help me, people, especially you from Surabaya.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey ::Nia::, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a long distance relationship - RelationshipAdviceGuide.com site/blog.

101 Ways to Build Happy, Lasting Relationships at long distance relationship.

Start Over : When couples first get together, everything is new and exciting.

2:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello ::Nia::, this is an exciting blog here!

You may like to checkout relationship dating site/blog.

101 Ways to Build Happy, Lasting Relationships at relationship dating - RelationshipAdviceGuide.com stuff.

Lighten Up :Often when couples have gone through or are going through some bumpy spots in their relationship, things tend to get serious.

10:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

try to set the word verification on :D

5:46 AM  
Anonymous Gerakan Yoga said...

Very interesting article...

Please check <a href="http://mandukaindonesia.com>Latihan Yoga</a>

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home