Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Thank Goodness I have a Brain!

Your Brain is 73.33% Female, 26.67% Male
Your brain leans female
You think with your heart, not your head
Sweet and considerate, you are a giver
But you're tough enough not to let anyone take advantage of you!

What Gender Is Your Brain?

It is the other side of me really. I am not usually into this kind of things. heheh,.. it is just too late and I want to go back home. I am waiting for my CEO to pick me up.
*whoaaa,.. does Nia have an affair?*

heheh :D
Not at all! I now live in Veenendaal (it is close to Utrecht and/or Amersfoort, you can take train from Amsterdam Zuid WTC, change in Duivendrecht, change again in Utrecht Centrum and finally go to platform 5, and take the train minute 22 or 52 to Veenendaal centrum - hehe isn't it complete information?) and my CEO lives in Veenendaal, too. He was the one helped me lookin for a room.

Thanks God, I have one

Okay,.. just keep waiting, just keep waiting and waiting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home