Sunday, January 27, 2008

Love Letter for my dearest sister

Dear Sister,

Sis,... I just discovered that he has another girlfriend!! Check his friendster!!!! Will she be his next victim? Will she?? Will she??

Poor him, because I think you are much prettier than she is! Hehehe,... But, I really thank God that you are no longer with him. I really praise Him that He has prepared someone else for you - someone normal, kind and loving.

I honestly am really glad that you have found your soulmate, which has been our best friend since our first year. It is very funny how God has prepared someone for you. He could have told you that in the beginning, thus you didn't need to suffer.

Yet, I reckon God always works all things together for good, right? I believe that every situation you have been through has been allowed by God, to teach you, to polish you.

I am really glad that your time is coming. It is so fast!

Do you remember that we had plan to hold our wedding parties all together in the same place, at the same time? I didn't expect that you would break that vow :P

I will pray for you two.

Honestly, I had to wipe my tears when I typed this post. Sis, I am really happy for you.

A big hug and kisses from me. See you soon.

Love,

Nie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home