Thursday, October 26, 2006

Song #2

I ended my conversation with Stefy with a little sharing from my devotional reading this morning about 'Surrendering'. "You are not manipulative. You are not trying to control the outcome of a situation. If you are surrendered to God, you do the right thing and then leave it alone. God will work it out." (PDL, Devotional Reading 25.10.06)

Numerous things appeared in front of me lately, kind of giving me clues about my next journey and I was still perplexed. After reading that, I, suddenly, decided to just 'do the right thing' to strive for my love, my relationship. Whether my strive will yield something cheerishing, I don't have a clue. Yes, indeed, surrender! That's what I need to do.

Dear Stefy, I hope you read this bit. Probably this lyric is TOO melancholic or a little bit exaggerating; yet, you must know that I am serious.

A L L T H A T I N E E D
Written by Corrinne May Ying Foo
Copyright 2000, Corrmay Gourmet Music (ASCAP)


I'm sorry that I hurt you
I took for granted all you gave
so freely to me
I pray it's not too late
To save you from a broken heart
To promise you
I'll make a brand new start
Believe me, when I say

You are all that I need
The only treasure I seek
You're the air that helps me breathe
through the darkest night when
I fall down on my knees
I was blind but now I see
You are all that I need

You know I'm far from perfect
Like a child that needs a guiding hand
Can you stay here with me?
I finally understand
You've always been the missing part
Complete the jigsaw puzzle of my heart
Please hear me, when I say

Please,
let me hear your voice again
Let me hear you say
your love will never end
That whatever it takes you'll be there
Believe me, when I say

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home