Wednesday, September 05, 2007

What If I do?

What if your life is portrayed in one photograph? Would you laugh and think it was silly or deny that it is actually a portrait of your life?

Ah, it is an easy one.
You would probably just deny it. No one knows, right? Or you can just laugh it out and walk away. No one notices, right?

But, how about if your life is put into a single movie? I am not talking about it-is-like-me or it-is-so-me movie; I am talking here about a movie that is portraying your life that has 90% accuracy. It is pretty accurate, isn’t it?

So, would you tell your friends and family that that movie is actually about you? Would you keep it secret? Would you say yes if someone knew that the movie is actually about you?

Tricky one.
Let’s go to a simpler question. Would you actually watch the movie?

I know I am afraid to, because I don’t know how my so-called-life-in-the-movie will end and I don’t know whether I want my real life end that way, too, and most importantly, I am scared if I will think that the ending in that movie seems better than what I think my real life would end.

Would I actually watch that movie? I actually am going to, today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home