Thursday, August 09, 2007

Dr Cox said,..

Scrubs (TV):

“Couples that are truly right for each other wade through the same crap as everybody else, but the big difference is that they don’t let it take them down. One of those two people will stand up and fight for that relationship every single time.”

This quote has really struck me.
I was speechless for a moment.

I would never expect that anyone would have similar understanding about relationship, but, Dr. Cox, he has made a very good point about it (although, it is very unusual for Dr. Cox to state something like this).

One thing that makes me stay in this one relationship for these last seven years is that one of us has always stood up and fought for our relationship. One day, he stood up and f0ught, while I was blown away by the problems. Another time, I did my best to stand up and fight, while he mourned.

We are going through this relationship hand-in-hand. We help each other.

So fellas, this is our recipe of a relationship that lasts forever (hopefully).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home