Thursday, July 05, 2007

I love you, darling, but...

Last night, before I went to sleep, I was online for a while. Check this, check that. Open this, open that, and I arrived at my new friend’s blog, Nasta’s.
A quick details about Nasta: I met her during the Sunsilk ‘Dare to Shine’ training at Hard Rock FM. She is the Good Morning Hard Rocker producer. I became quite close to her because she accompanied and trained me when I did ‘Dare to Shine’ party live reporting.

In her blog, I found this unique image, saying ‘Don’t say ‘I LOVE YOU’ if you STILL HURT ME.’

I called up some experiences that I have heard from some friends, or from someone, who happened to know someone, who had rough love experience.

I know someone who had been cheated by her boyfriend for a couple of times, but she had chosen to stay with him no matter what. Her (now ex-) boyfriend left her when he found someone more attractive and came back to her when he was bored with his new attractive girl. This girl had chosen to stay with him for almost three years. Thank God, she finally realized that it was not worth it! Not at all!

I had a close friend whom her aunt was married to a wrong guy. This guy, who was very gentle and charming in the beginning, turned out to be a beast. He beat her when she wronged. He even pushed her to work in his farm when she was pregnant. However, he kept saying that he loved her. However, she couldn’t bear it anymore, thus she ran away. Up till now, she is still hiding from this wicked husband.

Some relatives were deeply in love with her spouses, no matter what. I heard that one of my relatives found out that her husband had a (younger) girlfriend, who, like always, was his secretary. Another relative caught her husband making love with their neighbor. And, both of them are still staying with their spouses.

I don’t understand. Why would they?

After a long thought and reflection, I came to a conclusion that everyone deserves a second chance. We make mistake, we sin, but when we confess and then, repent, we have this second chance. For those who have chosen to leave his or her spouses, for some serious reasons, I respect and admire you. It is not easy to make that decision. Two prior characters that I mentioned above chose to leave their partners because they had given not only a second chance, but more then five or six chances; yet their partners remained evil.

For the latter characters, they chose to stay with their partners, because, first, the partner deserved a second chance (and he did finally change). Second, because, as it is written in the Bible, she didn’t want to divorce his husband. Thus, she tried to work it out. What I heard, this relative of mine went to her hairdresser, having a new hair cut. She bought new trendy clothes. She learned to cook and prepared her spouse’s favorite food.

The third condition, which is the worst, is when both the wife and the husband didn’t care about each other anymore. They lived their own lives; yet they did get divorced.

Now, let’s look to our own experience, our own life path, have we hurt someone we said we love? Have we been given a second chance; yet we remain wicked? Or have we chosen to not mind each other’s business anymore?

Peepz, love him or leave him. (also applies to ‘her’)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home