Thursday, September 20, 2007

Press Conference: Don’t judge me by my cover

Forgiving is one case, but forgetting is another. It is always the case for me. I am a very forgiving person (sorry for acknowledging myself), I can easily say, “it’s okay. I forgive you;” but I can’t fully accomplish the forgiving process, because I cannot complete the hardiest part – forgetting.

Is my forgetting supply scarce?

I feel sorry for myself living in the limitation of forgiveness, but I always get upset when I remember certain things that happened in the past, that were caused by some people, whom accidentally I called ‘friends’. And, again, I fail to complete the forgiveness process.

Some people judged me for being too ‘holy’ (anyhow, no one is holy but God, right?). And I hate to be judged like that. They thought that I perceived them as the Gentiles and judged them for being too out-of-control. Anyway, are we now living in the ‘Paul and Barnabas’ era?

FYI only, I never see anyone that way. But, I think, I owe them an apology for making them felt that way. For those who feel that it is you whom I am talking about, I am sorry. I never see you as the ‘gentiles’ or the ‘bad guys’; I couldn’t get closed to you because I felt inferior. I felt there was nothing that I could do to become part of you. (it is up to you to believe)

Another issue that I would like to clarify is I am not a perverted, naïve girl that wanders to flirt with any guys. I am sorry for being too kind, if it was how you perceived me. I have learned from my past experiences. I did wrong. I was, too, kind in someway, to some people and, in result, they took it differently.

Fewh, now, I think we are equal, 1 – 1. I will now stop nagging about you being cruel and stabbing my back; and please stop talking about me. Let us now walk in our own paths and stop fussing each other’s business.

I don’t think that my forgetting jug is empty; I just need to get this business straight.


Please no more hatred between us.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dont think you are perverted :|

naive? well..aren't we all?

5:11 PM  
Blogger Oma Nia said...

Hm,... dunno, vin. but it is very hard when you know someone whom you are called 'friend' or at least your 'classmate' stabbed you from the back.

And I don't think I am that kind of person. Hopefully they don't get these twisted

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home