Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Being Tagged!

Dita has tagged me. Thus, this is what I was supposed to do

Rules :
  • Each blogger must post these rules
  • Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves
  • Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
  • Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and to read your blog.

8 Habits:

  1. Wake Up = open your eyes (wake up from you sleep) and close your eyes (to begin your day with a pray)
  2. Always have a water bottle (or plastic container) in my bag, except when I go to the office. I have my pinky water container ready in the office.
  3. When I watch DVD on my laptop, I always turn on the English sub-title.
  4. When I am stressed out, I overreact (singing out loud, talking to myself)
  5. I never order icy drink in the restaurant when I go for a meal.
  6. One cup of coffee a day keeps my sleepy away :D
  7. No day without fruit and veggies
  8. The best reading position: lay down
People whom I want to tag are (sorry to give you sumtin to do!)
Ulmz
Iphien
Nasta
Putri
Ega
Nesya
Modjo
Fanni

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

reseeeeee :p

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home