Sunday, July 01, 2007

Dare to Shine - 'Bling-bling'

Finally, I went.
from June 24th till July, 1st. *just returned*

Negotiating was a must for me to attend this event, because there were some issues that I didn't expect to happen, for instance the one with Stefy. Although the process was tough, we could solver the problem, and I went.

On the other hand, negotiating went very smooth with my boss and my HRD manager. My company gave me a permission to go. My boss, even, wrote a SMS for me, saying "Cool, Nia. I am proud to have you in my team." I was very flattered, because what I did was out of the company's big picture as an Internet Service Provider.

So, this was me, going bling-bling!











and this was me with other radio announcer internee

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

LOL.. i'd say that the natural-nie look so much better ;)

how was the whole event went? detailed update dong nieee.. :D

6:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i also like the ordinary Nia..unpolished one...but you are sure look good there...

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home