Wednesday, May 06, 2009

He's not finished with me yet

A very nice song i listened at KSBJ online radio.
It appears to be a very great encouragemnt for my situation now.




Waith And See - Brandon Heath

I was born in Tennessee
Late July humidity
Doctor said I was lucky to be alive

I’ve been trouble since the day that I got here
Trouble till the day that I disappear
That’ll be the day that I finally get it right

Chorus

There is hope for me yet
Because God won’t forget
All the plans he’s made for me
I have to wait and see
He’s not finished with me yet

I never really was that good in school
I talked too much, broke the rules
Teacher thought I was hopeless fool alright

I don’t know how but I made it through
It’s one of those things that you’ve gotta do
But I always had a knack for telling the truth

Still wondering why I’m here
Still wrestling with my fear
But oh, He’s up to something
And the farther on I go
I’ve seen enough to know
That I’m, not here for nothing
He’s up to something

So now’s my time to be a man
Follow my heart as far as I can
No telling where I’m ending up tonight
I never slow down or so it seems
But singing my heart it’s one of my dreams
All I gotta do is hold on tight

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous pulsa online said...

great song..

11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good song

--------------
Code for fun not for a living
Member of Connect Christian Church in Cincinnati Ohio

2:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home