Thursday, February 01, 2007

My apology to my dearest friend

Dear my friend,

I have been acting silly lately. Maybe you haven’t yet noticed my silly attitudes, because you can’t even reach me howsoever.

I know it is not your fault, but I did blame you for a while. Okay, for a little longer while. Sorry, I have been acting as such a loser not to want encountering this issue. It is such a tiny issue, yet I am a coward. I know I am.

Even my little sister, Joan, is better in speaking up her feeling.

I was very disappointed because you shared the update about me I told you about another day to someone else. I remember, I had mentioned to you not to tell anyone, by this I meant, to tell nobody, about my issue. I know that the person to whom you shared that update was not even close to be called ‘someone else’, yet I was upset in a way you are not accountable to keep secret.

It is not only about the secret that I mumbled. The issue I told you was not easy, not at all easy. It was something that I am proud of and people adore. If someone else knows that issue, I have to admit, I would be very embarrassed. I would feel belittle.

I was upset. Yet, we have been friends for four years and it is very childish to avoid you like this. I know this so-called letter in a blog is also a sort of loser-ness, yet I am comfortable to do this. To encounter you personally is also another step that I am afraid to do.

Sorry once again, it is not your fault. It was just me, being burdened by so many troubles and I sortof blamed you for something you didn’t even know or do.

I am okay right now. The problem is still there but it slowly fades away. I have been given clarity from Above.

Sister, thanks a lot for your understanding. Soon you read this blog, please do send me an e-mail.

With lots and lots of love,

Your ex-roommate

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home